Imagine if someone with actual power and respect were to face the megalithic monster that is Big Pharma and say:
You are now going to be investigated. We are going to go all the way back to the beginning, expose the facts, and let the people decide whether you have mutilated and murdered us or repaired and healed us.
For a start we are going to investigate:
1) John D. Rockefeller (1839 – 1937), who by the turn of the 20th century controlled 90 percent of all oil refineries in the United States, and how the discovery of “petrochemicals,” and other similar discoveries led to the monopolization of the chemical and medical industries in the same way the Rockefellers monopolized the oil industry, giving birth to the pharmaceutical industrial complex.
2) The concerted action taken to destroy the reputations of doctors, scientists, hospitals and colleges that did not bow to Rockefeller’s pressure to disavow natural cures and embrace synthetic products.
3) The millions of dollars in grants the Rockerfellers gave to hospitals and colleges and the founding of the “General Education Board” (GEB), and its underlying purpose to homogenize the system (beneath its positive creed of battling racism and sexism) so that alternative thought was criminalized.
4) How “peer-reviewed” studies and the research conducted to approve drugs became tied directly to the drug companies paying billions of dollars to ensure the outcomes they desired.
5) How patents have played a vital role in encouraging scientists to identify chemicals and genes in the natural world that could then be altered slightly so that they could be patented and “owned” by the patentor.
6) Ties between the pharmaceutical industry and the marketing industry and the billions of dollars invested into so demoralizing the public that they came to believe they could not survive without the drugs being foisted upon them.
7) The possibility that the health industry is focused not on wellness and cures but on dependency, thereby assuring the public’s addiction to drugs while at the same time, punishing them for those addictions, creating just one more lucrative industry of “addiction, recovery, addiction,” a revolving door that has enslaved billions of people.
8) How the strategy of “Problem Reaction Solution” (Latin: Ordo ab Chao), “a mass mind control system used to make changes to the law that the citizens would not accept otherwise” is not a conspiracy theory but is a very real fact. Connecting the dots from Rockefeller to the PATRIOT Act to the COVID pandemic demonstrates that this strategy has been used time and time again to brainwash the public.
9) How every person, no matter if of previous high-standing, no matter if what is being said makes sense, must be discredited at all costs and labeled a “conspiracy theorist” if he or she dares to question the integrity of the pharmaceutical industry.
10) How this history led us to where we are with COVIDand what it means for the future of science and medicine in general. Indeed, what it means for the future of the human race.
Who has the power and respect to initiate such an investigation?
It isn’t so much that no one wants to do it. It’s that no one dares. In Rockefeller’s time, those who questioned the conclusions reached in “The Flexner Report”—to adhere strictly to the protocols of mainstream science in their teaching and research—were vilified and their reputations ruined. Some were even jailed. That report talked about the need for revamping and centralizing medical institutions. Many American medical schools fell short of the standard the report advocated and, subsequent to its publication, nearly half of such schools merged or were closed outright.
This all sounds eerily familiar.
We now have Dr. Anthony Fauci, the mouthpiece of the pharmaceutical industry, claiming “we should have had ‘much, much more stringent restrictions’ for asymptomatic COVID at the start of the pandemic.”
If despots like these are not stopped, what do we think will happen the next time a “pandemic” is declared?
Thanks to our complicit government officials, the pharmaceutical industry can be likened to the largest cartel in the world, wielding power over every government health agency, including but not limited to, the Department of Health and Human Services (HHS), the Food and Drug Administration (FDA), the Centers for Disease Control (CDC), the National Institutes of Health (NIH), the American Medical Association (AMA), the American Psychiatric Association (APA), insurance companies, medical schools, research institutions, medical journals, government officials, all the way down to the doctors prescribing the drugs pushed on them by the companies that employ them.
This web of corruption must be torn apart and every threat, bribe, and pay-off exposed. Starting at the top for once. If not, the witch hunts, the lies, the tightening noose of authoritarianism will continue unabated. Can our nation really take any more of this?
Find the one who demands this investigation and has the power and the respect of the people to make it happen. Find the one who has the courage to connect that history to what we have endured from Pfizer and Moderna with the mandating of experimental gene therapies and the ominous promise of more “vaccines” to come, to be injected, ingested, implanted, for every imaginable illness.
Find this individual and you will have found an honest leader.