The fourth episode of the Weekly American Greatness Roundtable features AG senior writer Julie Kelly and AG publisher Chris Buskirk with host and managing editor Ben Boychuk.
Please note we recorded this episode just a few hours before news broke that the Justice Department announced it is indicting former President Trump on seven counts related to his alleged mishandling of classified documents.
The panel discusses:
- The significance of the federal indictment of President Trump.
- Why the Florida venue matters.
- Can Trump really be charged with violating the Espionage Act?
- Will Congress bring the Justice Department and the FBI to heel?
- What are the lasting political effects of January 6, and how will they shape 2024?
Follow Julie Kelly on Twitter @julie_kelly2
Follow Chris Buskirk on Twitter @thechrisbuskirk
Follow Ben Boychuk on Twitter @NiceThingsBen
Be sure to subscribe to AG+ for an ad-free, troll-free experience. https://amgreatness.com/join-ag-plus/