Pedophilia is proliferating in the nation’s public schools. Going back to 2004, a report prepared for the U.S. Department of Education revealed that nearly 9.6 percent of students are victims of sexual abuse by school personnel, and these are just the reported cases.
Stop Educator Sexual Abuse Misconduct & Exploitation (SESAME), an organization that works to stop childhood sexual abuse by teachers and other school employees, disclosed that in 2015, about 3.5 million 8th-11th grade students, or nearly 7 percent of those surveyed divulged that they had experienced “physical sexual contact from an adult”—most often a teacher or coach. The type of physical contact ranged from “unwanted touching of their body, all the way up to sexual intercourse.”
Even worse, when other types of sexual misconduct are taken into consideration, such as being shown pornography or being subjected to sexually explicit language or exhibitionism the number increases to about 4.5 million children (10 percent). SESAME also explains that one child sex offender can have as many as 73 victims in a lifetime.
And now, a report published on January 1 by the Chicago Board of Education’s Office of the Inspector General (OIG) reveals that hundreds of public school students in Chicago were either raped, sexually assaulted, or groomed by their teachers during the 2021-2022 school year. The report discloses that a total of 772 investigations into the alleged crimes occurred over the year. Additionally, the OIG was able to close 600 “adult on student” cases with “more than half of the allegations being substantiated.”
But the abuse in Chicago isn’t the only story. The fact that the mainstream media has ignored the findings is also scandalous. Only a handful of conservative news outlets have covered the story. Perhaps child abuse in America is just not newsworthy anymore.
As sex crimes against children proliferate, the efforts of the sex and gender cult are also growing. What follows is just a tiny sampling of the education-sexualization complex behaving badly:
- Teachers in San Francisco are letting children as young as kindergarteners choose their gender, then helping those same students to “transition” without even informing their parents, as the release of explosive documents by Chris Rufo shows.
- In Madison, Wisconsin, school board president Ali Muldrow called out former Governor Scott Walker for his comments on the now-canceled drag show at East High School in the state capital. Walker had tweeted, “Let’s be clear: ‘drag shows’ are strip shows. They are wrong. They are particularly wrong at school. They are definitely not ‘family-friendly.’”
Infuriated at Walker’s commonsense comment, Muldrow fumed, “I am outraged that politicians would risk subjecting children to hatred and violence while desperately seeking attention, inciting fear and misunderstanding. Using children at school to stoke division is not only irresponsible, it’s dangerous.”
- On November 20 in Los Angeles, the “Transgender Day of Remembrance” honors the memory of transgender people whose lives were lost in acts of anti-transgender violence. While this day is acknowledged, Thanksgiving, also in November, isn’t doing well in L.A. schools. A lesson about Thanksgiving created by the district Human Resources, Diversity, and Equity division now stresses that the holiday is evil, because it claims that the Pilgrims stole land from the native inhabitants.
- In inland Southern California, Steven Llanusa, president of the Claremont Unified School District, held a “naughty” holiday party at his home, which had an open bar for the students who were also treated to the sight of shirtless male dancers and a “dirty Santa.” (At least the pervy school board president had enough sense to resign after being exposed.)
- In Springfield, Missouri, teachers are trained that people are given a “biological sex assigned at birth,” which often conflicts with their “gender identity” and “gender expression.” As Rufo reports, teachers are asked to recognize and affirm identities such as “nonbinary,” “gender nonconforming,” “drag queen,” “pansexual,” and “polyamorous,” which is described as having “[ethical], honest, and consensual non-monogamous relationships (i.e. relationships that may include multiple partners).”
Not surprisingly, the teachers unions are leading the charge to destroy what has been the norm since Adam and Eve became an item. The National Education Association has issued a “Pronoun Guide,” which instructs teachers, “In English, we have two sets of gendered pronouns: ‘she/her/hers’ and ‘he/him/his’ are pronouns that are attached to a particular gender. We likely all grew up assuming we knew someone’s pronouns just by looking at them, or knowing their gender, but that isn’t the case. In an effort to be more affirming of all, it is important to get out of the habit of assuming pronouns.”
On its website, NEA offers trainings focused on pronoun usage for elementary school teachers, as well as advice on how to “create safer learning spaces for transgender, nonbinary and gender nonconforming students.”
The New Jersey chapter of the NEA hosted a “LGBTQIA+ banned books drag queen story hour” at its 2022 convention as a way for educators to “explore and express their intersectional identities.” Drag queens read educators “And Tango Makes Three,” a story of two male penguins who have a baby penguin together, and “Prince & Knight,” a picture book about a prince and knight who fall in love.
It bears mentioning that the sexual obsession in the education world is not limited to government-run schools. Project Veritas released an undercover video during which Joseph Bruno, Dean of Students at Chicago’s tony Francis W. Parker School—a private school that charges over $40,000 per year in tuition for upper level students—discussed pride week. “So I’ve been the Dean for four years. During Pride—we do a Pride Week every year—I had our LGBTQ+ Health Center come in [to the classroom]. They were passing around butt-plugs and dildos to my students—talking about queer sex, using lube versus using spit. They’re just, like, passing around dildos and butt-plugs. The kids are just playing with ‘em, looking at ‘em . . . They’re like, ‘How does this butt-plug work? How do we do—like, how does this work?’ That’s a really cool part of my job.”
Bruno went on to say, “We had a drag queen come in—pass out cookies and brownies and do photos.”
The sex and gender cult has also invaded corporate America. At Disney’s theme parks in Anaheim and Orlando, diversity and inclusion manager Vivian Ware explains that Disney made the decision in 2021 to eliminate all mentions of “ladies,” “gentlemen,” “boys,” and “girls” in order to create “that magical moment” for children who do not identify with traditional gender roles.
General Motors donated pro-transgender children’s books to the Gay Lesbian and Straight Education Network (GLSEN), an organization that supplies sex- and gender-related material to kindergarten and elementary classrooms. GM also provided a grant to GLSEN to fund the organization’s “Rainbow Library” Program, according to the corporation’s 2021 Social Impact Report. This document explains that the Rainbow Library “provides supportive curriculum materials and book sets that are LGBTQ+ centered, racially diverse, and multicultural to K-12 schools.” The report did not specify how much money was awarded to the pro-transgender organization.
Additionally, the CDC has now joined the sex and gender cult. On its website, there is an entire section devoted to “Supporting LGBTQ Youth,” which includes “LGBTQ Inclusivity in Schools: A Self-Assessment Tool.”
As Dennis Prager points out, a number of countries in Europe are going in a different direction. Switzerland has just announced that as far as the Swiss nation and government are concerned, sex is not “nonbinary.” Sweden’s National Board of Health and Welfare ended the practice of prescribing puberty blockers for minors under age 18. In France, rather than hormone blockers and surgery for young people with gender dysphoria, the National Academy of Medicine has issued a statement advocating “psychosocial support.”
Maybe one day we in the United States will wake up, come to our senses and fight back against the sex and gender cult, and do so before any more children are sacrificed.
Editor’s note: This article first appeared at Frontpagemag.com.