Joe Biden has yet to deliver the customary first-year address to the joint session of Congress, but on March 25, the Delaware Democrat is scheduled to hold his first press conference. According to CBS News, Biden will face questions on the situation (please, don’t call it a “crisis”) at the southern border, the possibility of an infrastructure package, vaccines, and more.
Embattled Americans might think of other questions Joe Biden so far has failed to field. Here are a few examples of questions the obsequious White House press corps could ask, but won’t.
- Why did you take so long to hold this press conference?
- You recently announced that you would not speak out on the Uyghurs, Hong Kong, and Taiwan because the People’s Republic of China operates under different norms. Could you please outline these different norms in more detail?
- During the 2020 campaign, you said the Chinese are “not bad folks” and “not competition for us.” Has Chinese president Xi Jinping ever done anything with which you disagreed?
- On your watch, will the United States continue to fund the Wuhan Institute of Virology?
- As a senator, you voted to tax Social Security benefits. Are more Social Security tax hikes part of your campaign promise to raise Americans’ taxes?
- As vice president, you said in 2014 that those who enter the United States illegally are “already Americans.” What does that say to legal immigrants and natural-born citizens?
- During the 2020 campaign, you hailed the most extensive system of voter fraud in American history. What did you mean by that?
- During the 2020 campaign, you told African Americans “you ain’t black” if they didn’t support you. How should African Americans who voted for President Trump understand that statement?
- During the 2020 campaign, you said poor kids were just as bright and just as talented as white kids. Could you please explain that in further detail?
- During the 2020 campaign, you said we choose this truth over facts. What, exactly, did you mean by that?
- As vice president, in early 2017 you were one of many Obama Administration officials who requested to unmask General Michael Flynn, which revealed his identity in intelligence reports. Why did you make that request?
- As vice president, why did you oppose President Obama’s operation to kill 9/11 terrorist mastermind Osama bin Laden?
- Former Secretary of Defense Robert Gates says you were on the wrong side of every major foreign policy issue for the past 40 years. Can you address those issues in detail?
- Why haven’t you delivered an address to a joint session of Congress, as every president since Woodrow Wilson has done?
- You have failed to remember the names of Senator Mitt Romney, the “senator who was a Mormon,” you said, and your own Secretary of Defense, Lloyd Austin, “the guy who runs that outfit,” you said. What do you say to Americans who worry you are operating under diminished capacity?
- What do you say to those who claim you are only a puppet of the far-Left?
- Do you still plan to serve only one term?
- Where is Hunter?
And so on. Watch how a sycophantic press corps treats Biden, and recall how many times President Trump took questions from hostile reporters in real-time. See if you can spot any difference, both in the press conference and what is now going on in America.